Benefits of Tulsi Tea:
- Combats Respiratory Ailments
- Lowers Blood Pressure and Reduces Stress
- Treats Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Relieves Arthritis
- Regulates Blood Sugar
- Antiseptic property
₹380.95 – ₹714.29
Tulsi is cultivated for religious and traditional medicine purposes, and for its essential oil. It is widely used as a herbal tea, commonly used in Ayurveda, and has a place within the Vaishnava tradition of Hinduism, in which devotees perform worship involving holy basil plants or leaves.
1. Take 1 tsp of tea leaves and place them in a teapot.
2. Add 180ml of boiling water at 95°-100° Celsius.
3. Let the tea infuse for 3-5 minutes.
4. Strain the brew into mugs and serve hot.
5. Serve it with honey if needed.